NOXX HYD™ SCIENCE
No matter if she’s your one and only rusty-but-trusty sea-crawling companion, your private luxury yacht, or the pearly-white jewel of your fishing fleet, EMCS Industries offers solutions to help protect your investment and keep her sailing days as plentiful as the memories shared.
EMCS Industries Ltd is proud to offer the NOXX HYD™ [pat.pend] (originally known as the Hydrosonic Hull Tender) Anti Fouling solution for the smallest recreational vessel to the largest cruise ship. The technology dates to the 70s and was originally developed and owned by Hull Tender International Inc.
Now owned by EMCS, the renamed NOXX HYD™ Antifouling System is manufactured from start to finish by EMCS Industries Ltd.
The NOXX HYD™ low frequency (17 – 27 Hz) anti-fouling system uses extremely low power, adds little weight to the vessel and has been used by the Canadian Coast Guard and BC Ferries, amongst other marine industries, for at least the last 20 years.
SOLUTIONS FOR RECREATIONAL VESSELS
NOXX RECREATIONAL BENEFITS
- “Set it, and forget it” – no maintenance.
- No hard marine growth (reduce scraping).
- No harmful antifouling paint
- No annual check-up, rather every 5 years.
- Works on any material – even wood!
- Save money on fuel; money can be better used for fishing gear or other fun bells and whistles.
- REDUCE HAUL OUT AND DIVERS’ COSTS!